|| Jan 2012
قسم تفسير الكتاب المقدس العهدالجديد
Interpretation of the Gospel of Mark - Introduction
gospel, interpretation, introduction, mark
Interpretation of the Gospel of Mark - Introduction
In our study of the Gospel when Bashir taste the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ heartening that already had prepared her God by His prophets, saints even accept it such as entering into his kingdom is eternal, and now in the Gospel of Saint Mark's Bashir enjoy the same gospel heartening the other hand, as we see our Lord Jesus Christ working on our behalf, during the service process, especially the acceptance of pain and hard over his words and his sermons.
Wrote this book of the Roman Almatzen arm of the human and temporal authority with violence and love of domination, so was this book highlights the person of Christ as an entrepreneur Sultan genuine humility and love through pain and hard. As if the Spirit of God would like that dragged us that we should walk in the spirit of our king, Venhml a spirit of power and labor of love and giving.
This I would like to point out that in the interpretation of this travel, as we meet the events affect the lives of Jesus and his work has already talked about in the interpretation of "the Gospel according to Matthew," citing testimony a lot of parents I wanted non-repetition, pointing to refer to the foregoing interpretation when necessary, with the presentation of concepts new in this book what you can.
Its inception 
v St. Mark was born in Kairouan, one of the five cities of Western Libya, in a town called Ibraatols, of Jewish parents of the tribe of Levi , the name of his father Erstobols, and his mother Mary, a pious woman her mind between the first Christians in Jerusalem .
v carry two names of St. Mark (Acts 12:12, 25, 3:37 p.m.): John, a Hebrew name meaning "Jehovah's tenderness", and Marcus, a Roman name meaning "hammer".
v St. Mark was almost irrelevant to the Apostle Barnabas being the nephew (Col 4:10), or his cousin, as was his father's cousin, wife of St. Peter the Apostle or the son of her aunt.
v learn Greek and Latin, Hebrew, and mastered.
v Azahjmt Almtbrberh some tribes left Kairouan on their property and went to Palestine, where he enjoyed with his mother, Jesus Christ, it was his mother, Mary of the women who served the master of their money. Opened her home to eat the Passover with his disciples in the attic, and there is washing the disciples' feet, and gave them the mystery of the Eucharist, and then became the first Christian church in the world launched by Mr. himself, coming in and practice the mystery of the Eucharist. At the same upper room the Holy Spirit on the disciples (Acts 2: 1-4), and where they meet.
v St. Mark was one of the seventy apostles chosen by Mr. Service , has seen this brand Origen  and St. Epiphanius .
v St. Mark was present with Mr. wedding in Cana of Galilee, a young man who was carrying a jar when he met two disciples to prepare the Passover for the master (Mk 14: 13-14; if 10:11 p.m.). He is also a young man who left his garment and fled naked at the arrest of Mr.  (Mk 2:52 p.m.).
Of St. Mark and the lion
Symbolizes the lion of St. Mark St., hence the people of Venice are Esicfon made by the lion symbol to them, and set up a winged lion of St. Mark in the yard of their city. And explain some of this code for the following reasons:
First, it was said that St. Mark, attracted by his father Erstobols of the Christian faith during walking together on the way to Jordan, where he surprised them a lion and lioness, he asked the father of his son to escape while the lead is Feinsgl by the beasts, but the son assured the father, and prayed to Christ Vanhq beasts and died, believed in Father Jesus Christ.
Second: St. Mark began his Gospel by saying: "voice of one crying in the wilderness," and sound like a lion in the wild king Manual animals prepare the way for the coming of the true king of our Lord Jesus Christ. As this was the gospel of Jesus Christ declares Sultan so Laq to symbolize his lion, Mr. Azqil that "Lion of the tribe of Judah abroad" (Rev 5: 5).
Third: St. Ambrose believes that St. Mark began his Gospel Sultan to declare the divinity of Christ, the server "start the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God" (1: 1), to the right of his symbolizes the lion .
v began his service with the Apostle Saint Peter the Apostle in Jerusalem and Judaism.
v started with the Apostles Paul and Barnabas on the first missionary journey, and cherry with them in Antioch, but on what he thinks suffers from Perga in Pamphylia was forced to return to Jerusalem.
v Azbdo the Apostle Paul, his missionary second insisted Barnabas the Apostle to take Mark, but Paul refused, until he died one another, so it Paul, with Silas, and Barnabas took Mark and Krza in Cyprus (Acts 13: 4-5), went to Cyprus again after the Council of Jerusalem (Acts 15:39).
v vanished figure of St. Mark's in the travel business, Azsavr to Egypt and founded the Church of Alexandria after he went first to the home of his "five cities" in Libya, and from there went to the oases of Upper Egypt and then entered Alexandria in 61 m of the eastern door.
History tells us the story of Anianus accept the Christian faith as the first Egyptian Alexandria accept Christianity. The shoe molder of St. Mark, and it went to the cobbler to reform him Anianus income Almharraz in his hand, cried: "Oh God", St. Mark healed him the name of Jesus Christ and began to impact on the one God, and believed he and his family. Taking faith spread rapidly in Alexandria fee Anianus bishop and three priests and seven deacons. Haag pagan people forced to leave St. Mark goes to Alexandria to Cyrenaica (Libya) and from there to Rome, where he met with saints Peter and Paul, and remained with them until A_i_hadahma of 64 m.
He returned to Alexandria in 65 AD, only to find the Christian faith has flourished, he decided to visit the five cities, and returned again to Alexandria to cite Bokalia there in the area.
v think of Lebanon to the Cherry St., the cherries have also Pkoluse (Col 4:10), has taken her gun patron, and Aquila of the work of the gun.
Conclude our conversation about his preaching the words of the Apostle Paul, he faces a moment of martyrdom: "Take Mark and bring him with you because it is profitable to me for service" (2 Tim 4:11).
- Introduction to the Gospel according to Mark
Chapter IX (the kingdom of practical)
- Chapter Alawlalosahahat [1-5: 30]
- Chapter 10 Aiis
The first chapter (start of service)
Chapter X (the hard way)
Chapter II (service resistance)
- Chapter Alraavalosahahat [11-13]
Chapter III (work uninterrupted)
Chapter atheist ten (Log In Jerusalem)
Chapter IV (seed implantation)
Chapter XII (resistance in Jerusalem)
Chapter V (authority over the unclean spirits, and death)
Chapter XIII (signs of ending)
- Chapter Althanialosahahat [6-9]
- Chapter Vsalosahahat [14-16]
Chapter VI (attitudes toward the person of Christ)
Chapter XIV (preparation of the Cross)
Chapter VII (inner life)
Chapter XV (the events of the Cross)
Chapter VIII (Christ saturated)
Chapter XVI (the events of the Resurrection)
The Gospel According to Mark
Date and place of writing
Students unanimously agreed that the Gospel of St. Mark is the oldest books in the Gospels, but suffice many of the students who drew the main source of it Alangillian Matthew and Luke in Angelehma write them down.
St. Aarinaas see that he wrote after the martyrdom of Saints Peter and Paul. The majority of students went on to say that he wrote between one and 65 m in 70 m .
See St. John Chrysostom that he wrote in Egypt , while the other club that he wrote in Rome.
Gospel of Mark and Peter
Try some scholars to attribute the Gospel of Mark, the Apostle Peter, we look forward to St. Mark, a writer or interpreter of St. Peter's cousin, and that the Bible is not only notes of the Apostle Peter, or sermons heard of St. Mark with him during his stay with him in Rome, recorded after the martyrdom of Saints Peter and Paul.
This view is rejected by the Coptic Church completely, and His Holiness Pope Shenouda III Btfnadh in the study made by the "St. Mark the Apostle," on the occasion of the passage of 16 centuries to his death, so I've seen here simply by highlighting the key elements, leaving the reader to return to the Book of His Holiness the Pope.
First, adopted this opinion on the words of St. Papias about St. Mark has stated that he had not heard the Lord nor his findings, but was followed by the Apostle Peter who believed on his hands. Though some parents may transfer this thought about Papias, but opinion is wrong, has seen many parents also confirmed that Ecclesiastical History Students of St. Mark inspected the Lord and followed him.
Second: It was not St. Mark a writer and interpreter of Peter the Apostle in his service in Rome, as some have claimed, but that Peter did not preach in Rome, but Paul is the cherry out as it appears from his letter to Rome, declaring Ishtiaq to work them (Romans 1:10 - 11) In the same letter confirms that it does not build where status basis (Romans 3:20 p.m.) ... As if Paul, a preacher of the United - while Peter to the circumcision Cars - wanted to have this work in Rome.
Third, if the St. Mark record notes Peter or his sermons after his death there would be no motive to conceal this fact, and must refer to St. Mark, at least such as honesty and humility.
Fourth, it notes some of the ills Peter the grounds that it contains weaknesses Peter and overlook what will glorify him, and that the Apostle Peter did this, such as his humility. This is done as follows:
1. That authors of books on a personal level when writing the books, so we find Moses records his hand: "The man Moses was very meek than all the people who are on the face of the earth" (Numbers 12: 3). It was mentioned in his travels miracles of God on his hands, and the appearance of God to him, and his talks with him, and accept God's intercession, and praise God for him, his modesty did not prevent him from mentioning these things. At the same time also stated Dafath how heavy the mouth and tongue (Ex. 4:10), and stated his sin and God prevent him from entering the Promised Land ... They wrote, "were carried along by the Holy Spirit" (2 Pet 1:21).
In the New Testament, we find St. John the Beloved did not lose sight of standing at the cross, and address the Lord to him, and handed over his mother to him (cf. Jn 19: 25-27), Mlkabba himself "the disciple whom Jesus loved," which "rests in the bosom of Jesus" (Jn 13: 3 , 25).
2. Not lose sight of St. Mark the Apostle praise of the Apostle Peter, he recalled the Lord's call to him as the first call (1: 16-20), and put his name at the forefront of the names of the Apostles (3:16), and stated that the Lord entered his home and recovered protectors as the first miracle mentioned by St. Mark to the Lord (1 : 29-31) ... The words of the Apostle Peter: "Behold, we left everything and followed you" (10:28), and it was mentioned on many occasions with James and John (5:37, 9: 2-8.14: 32).
Fifthly, explaining some of the students she notes Peter what his campaign is evidence internal to by a witness to many events, the learned of St. Mark, one of the seventy apostles chosen by the Lord and center of his mother between the followers of Christ we realized that many of the events defined by the Prophet himself or through the pupils and the Apostles or his mother, or who they were with Mr. oceans.
First known as Christians first word "gospel" meaning "news happy for the world," We have already talk about the word "gospel" in our study of the Gospel according to Saint Matthew Bashir , and the St. Mark As seen the majority of students is the first to use this expression to mean by the travel itself, which displays the life of Christ Kobar happy for the world . It seems that this word was very popular for the same saint, Vengda put the title of the travel, saying: "the start of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God" (1: 1). He also reiterated expression in more than one place, when speaking about carrying the cross mentioned the words of Mr. "It destroys the same for me and for the gospel shall save it" (8:35), while no mention Alangillian Matthew and Luke the term "gospel" in the same position (Matthew 4:25 p.m.; Le 9:24). And also when cited talk of Jesus Christ for Turk, said: "It is not a left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or a woman or children or fields for me and for the gospel only takes a hundred times now in this time ... In the world to come eternal life." (10:29), and also did not say when the Evangelist term "gospel" in the same position (Matthew 19:29).
Often repeated the word "Gospel (Gospel)" (1: 14 to 15.14: 9), Therefore, since cherry between the United pagans and philosophers, especially in the city of Alexandria was the word taste special to him, he felt joy real opened the door for the United coming of Mr. Christ and the sacrifice of the Cross to break the submission reconciliation of nations and peoples with God.
Second: Azketb Gospel of St. Mark to the Romans we find it follows the following:
1. Translates the Aramaic words that are not understood by the Romans, such as "Bwanrges" (3:17), "Talitha" (5:14), "sacrifice" (7:14), "Avtha" (7:34), "Eloi, Eloi, for sabachthani "(15:34)," Golgotha "(15:21) ... If he was writing for the Jews there would be no need to explain the meaning of these words, Azhimarovh and rolling them.
2. Explains Jewish customs and places and their communities, things that are known to the Jews without the Romans, shows the concept of impurity when the Pharisees and their interest in washing machines external (7: 2-4), and usually slaughter the Passover on the first day of Unleavened Bread (14:12), and the meaning of the word "prepare" (15 : 42), and the Sadducees denied the resurrection (12:18). It also precedes the word "Jordan" with the word "river" (1: 5), shows that towards the Mount of Olives is the structure (13: 3), to Bethphage and Bethany, are close to Jerusalem (11: 1).
3. Azketb Bashir when many of the Jews quoted from the Old Testament, while Bashir did not quote Mark Alktherazho writes of nations.
4. St. Mark has not written to the Jews as men of Greece and religious philosophy and thought of as men, but men of the Romans and they work, so it came to travel in a small size with no introductions, highlighting the interest of Christ in its persistent than in his sermons or speeches.
5. Secure the Romans by force and power as subjects of sovereignty in the world at the time, so I told them the Evangelist Mark about Jesus as an authority real, and the back of this line and clear to travel the whole from start to finish, shows his power to demons (1:27) and diseases (1: 42) and nature (4: 39-41) and plants (11: 12-20) (see more on this subject here at the site of Saint Takla sections in articles and other interpretations). Having authority, in the temple (11:33), and also stress on the Sabbath on Saturday (2:28). Bsultana right to know the secrets of ideas (2: 8) and declare the secrets of the future (p. 13), is able to satisfy the masses Bsultana (6: 33 to 44.8: 1-9).
Secure the Roman sovereignty through violence and pride with rape, and the Evangelist declares Sultan of Jesus Christ through humility and service to others (9:33, 10: 35.45), came the idea of pain and Cross prevail travel the whole, it has absorbed the pain of Mr. about a third of travel, albeit travel as a whole is to create the same to accept Christ the King through the pain!
6. Evangelist Mark, Herod gave a sample of their kings who meet sycophants around them for the fun and dance with Atsama violence and killing unjustly, while offers of Jesus Christ who has the gospel of the kingdom, the soul and attracts Vtbehr tell him. So often the Evangelist declares for the masses wrap around Mr. (1:28, 33, 45; 2: 1-2; 3: 7-9; 4: 1-2; 6: 32-34; 7:24; 9:15 ; 5:24). The total being even himself alone in a solitary place (6: 32-34) or wanted to disappear in the house (7:24). What is the most positions in which he announced that the masses may Evangelist faded to end (1:22, 27; 4:41; 6:51; 10: 24-26). It does not impose itself on others but also attracts love and humility the hearts of many.
7. Perhaps the Evangelist focused on highlighting the conflict between Jesus and Jewish denominations to encourage Romans to accept that which was rejected by the Jews, especially since Jesus did not stand vulnerable to seizures of cocaine from the Jews, but he was Evhmanm. And when they crucified him not to do this twice for his part, Azsbak announced to his disciples for his crucifixion, saying that three times (8:31; 9:31; 10: 33-34), explaining that rise from the dead comes the glory of his Father with the holy angels (8: 38), and comes on the clouds of heaven (14: 62).
On the other hand pointed toward the direction of Mr. Nations (7: 24 to 30.11: 17, 1:10 p.m., 16: 15). Last came the commandment: "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature" (16:15).
8. Azuge Saint Mark's Gospel to the Romans detect a university gospel message to include the Gentiles also, so often used the terms "all", "all" (1: 5.28, 33, 39; 2:13; 4: 1; 6:33 , 39, 41.55; 1:10 p.m.).
Finally, we repeat what was said by a students' creative theologian shows Mark the center of a Christian community lived out of an internationalist, but they were not completely solitary from Judaism, developing its own culture . "
Third, the word "gospel" is very popular at St. Mark the Evangelist, the faith is the way of the enjoyment of the gospel. Travel has highlighted how strongly that faith is the way to enjoy the blessings temporal and spiritual , and that the faith of the people not to withhold from them the work of Christ (6: 1-6). According to some scholars that Jesus appears in this book as one who devoted his life to awaken the faith of people .
Fourth, travel in our hands is the "Gospel of Christ suffering" create self to accept the Gospel of Christ's suffering, so occupied the sayings of Jesus about the pain a major center. Mr. spoke about his passion clearly and explicitly in three places.
1. In Caesarea Philippi (8:31).
2. In his move to Galilee (9:31).
3. On his way to the Holy City (10: 33-34).
Met Jesus at a time, either Palannhar as of Simon Peter, or of fear and lack of understanding on the part of students, it was the mystery of the Cross is not aware yet, despite the fact that Mr. cradle him early in more than one place (cf. 2:20; 3: 6 6;: 1-6; 6: 14-29).
It is noted that declarations of Jesus Christ for the pain included three elements:
1. Call himself that "the Son of Man" (8: 31.9: 31, 10:45 a.m.). If the Evangelist had opened travel to declare that Christ is "the Son of God" (1: 1), the Son of God became the Son of Man to turn himself into the hands of the children of people even when there was the will of his father (his crucifixion).
2. Confirm that it kills (8:31; 9:31; 10:34 a.m.), the world came to incarnate for this purpose ... Delivery of sacrifice himself, Azho the only way to declare his love for salvation.
3. Confirm that after 3 days is, it does not die, but to the weakness of Iqimana with him.
In our study of the crucifixion of travel will, God willing, the pain and very clear through travel the whole, the place for such generosity and tenants highlighted that tenants harbor killed the heir (12: 7), as announced by Mr. himself that the cornerstone of the rejected (12:10), and made a woman good bottle of valerian Tsakbh on the head but to declare Mr. "has already been painted and anointed my **** for shrouding" (14: 8), etc..
The view of some scholars to travel all about the pain of Christ and taste the bitterness of death, commented one of them, saying: "The Bible in its entirety is to explain how the Try Jesus ," and another said that in the whole presentation of the sufferings of Christ, either through firsthand experience of the devil or through human sources.
This feature led some to believe that St. Mark's travel books for the Christian community are heavy, fall under the yoke of oppression, it has the goal to detect the exercise of its commitment to the company with Christha pain sufferer, who calls his disciples to accept the pain. Some title of this book "The Gospel of the martyr ", the gospel which was developed to support the Christian is faced with martyrdom and encourage them to do so. It really did not explain the philosophy of pain, not only in the life of Christ, nor in the life of his disciples, as in the letters of Saint Paul the Apostle, but stressed the obligation to accept the pain as the purposes of God.
Fifth, the teacher was in Mark's Gospel reveals the person of our Lord Jesus of being a worker without a break for us, Vuord 16 story about miracles other than the assertion that he healed many, and took out many devils (1: 34-39; 3: 10-11) but the travel was in its entirety announce what Mr. "Why ask this generation? will not tell you the truth given to this generation" (8:12).
Some distinguish between the work of miracles, both during Alohvih and directed by demons and between the submission of a sign or a sign from heaven. Miracles by Mr. such as love and Tervgahadhiroa people in need of someone Assandem, what is a presentation by Mr. affection, has highlighted the feelings of St. Mark the Evangelist of Christ toward His people, Azkthira what he says, "moved with compassion on them" or embraced the children etc.. The verse that the Pharisees they order and also when he stood in front of Herod, but are intended to achieve a supernatural work for review, which was rejected Christ completely, Avelahz in this book the following:
1. Followed the rejection of the work of verse speaking to his disciples that Athrzoa of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod (8:15), they reasoned, saying to one another, we have no bread, with the Evangelist says, "It was not with them in the ship Allargev one" (8:14). As if the verse was not in their hands Edrkoha, as he was Jesus Christ is the "one loaf" broken for them and they do not know. So Mr. and rebuked them not to understand (8: 17-21). Verse is the real invisible "work Eucharistic" bread broken or made by them .
2. Some scholars believe that Mr. refusal to provide a sign from heaven, to focus their attention Aazirid it, one of them says: "Jesus himself is the only verse of the Bible ... fitting for us not to ask for a miracle or a sign separate from Jesus himself. ." Perhaps this thought was ****d on the words of the Prophet: "But Mr. gives you the same verse: Behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a son and call his name Immanuel" (Isaiah 7:14). This verse that coveted that enjoyed by the prophets: to meet with the Word of God made flesh of our Lord Jesus!
3. Refused to provide any review, Azjae asking for "faith", as we have seen that the Gospel of St. Mark is about the faith that is ****d on trust in Christ who is able to satisfy our internal, not faith-****d marks and signs in sight. Although the crowds admire him and impress him (6: 2), quickly resisted, saying, "Where is this for? And this wisdom given to him to place his hands on the forces such as these? Is not this the carpenter, son of Mary ...?" (6: 2-3). So Faith is not ****d on just to impress a verse or a miracle man, but ****d on approved lean on the chest of the Lord saturated of the same.
4. Asked the chief priests with the scribes verse in moments of steel, saying: "To come down now is Christ the king of Israel from the cross to see and believe" (15:32) asked for a sign in sight to come down from the cross, which they believe, and did not realize that if he did so because Behrhm as if it were a man of superior nature of the "Superman", but what had been investigating his work being the King of the Jews of Christ spiritually! Mr. refusal to perfect verse Bnzulh visible from the cross, if it attracts the glory of the Cross through the heart of the thief right and also the centurion and the veil of the temple is too difficult. Lit up the glory of the Cross, not to impress people, but to attract millions of souls to the faith, as if the Cross has become the advertising and the real mark or verse that has not Bnzulh him, but to declare his love and his humility and even death to Iqimana of our death.
What he did here the chief priests and scribes, but it is an extension of the enemy of good talk with Jesus, who asked him to throw himself from the wing structure to impress the public by ensuring an. But through Christ is the Way of the Cross does not impress people high marks!
5. Really ahead of his crucifixion gave to his disciples Aahhatgelet in front of them, but even in this work was not intended to provide any impressive, but revealed truths of faith affect their lives with him, if he wanted to impress people achieved a manifestation, not in front of three of his disciples, or even all his disciples and his apostles, but rather was manifested before the masses is to lithogenes Abehrhm His glory. In other words, his verse is not in the Transfiguration to impress onlookers but a divine gift and the declaration and detection. Things, provide for those who meet with him in a secret life hidden interior, enjoys life to practice the heavenly high. In other words not presented to obtain the Transfiguration Mr. astonishment and admiration of others, but to draw their hearts to fellowship with the Father in His Son in the Holy Spirit as life experience and honest process.
When the women met with Mr. bleeding blood came out strongly enjoyed it (5:30), not through a sign or a sign phenomenon enjoyed, but through faith in Bakadir to heal.
6. Finally, if Mr. had refused to provide a sign from heaven or sign confirms the person, the antibodies of Christ and false prophets, on the contrary provide verses to deceive if possible even the elect (13: 21-23).
Sixth, called the view of some scholars that the Evangelist Mark, expressed his belief that Jesus had wanted to keep the nature of Christ being the Son of God does not want a secret until announcing his resurrection. The analysis came W. Wrede  to the Gospel of Mark is ****d on four main things that Mr. declined to disclose his secret he was the Christ for His ministry on earth, and he said this the secret to his disciples without the masses. With pupils so that they could not understand, and that the Devils may have known, but he was Anthrha, and did not let her see him, and that the work of healing, which was manufactured announces this mystery, for this was often asked to enjoying recovery not declare it.
Another student saw the Evangelist Mark, The doctrine of confidentiality regarding the nature of Christ and Mr. Hide has shown signs of the following :
A. Azarafth demons prevent them from telling him (1: 25.34; 3:12).
B. Jesus was to avoid the announcement of his miracles and Ohwich (1:44; 5:43; 7:36; 8:26), but in the event of recovery often enjoys Ahdhazkan internationalist or live among the Nations (5: 19-20).
C. Mr often tend to withdraw from the public (1:35; 3: 7; 4:35; 6:31; 7:24; 8:27; 9:30).
D. Refusing to sign for that generation (8:21).
E. In most of the time was providing special education to his disciples in private (4: 33-34; 7: 17-23; 9: 28-31), and others like him made by the masses, was carrying a secret meanings unconsciously (4: 10-13) .
And. Lack of awareness of the public to like him his secret heart of the cruelty of the Jewish people, or at least the severity of the heart of their leaders (3: 5; 7: 6-7).
G. Jesus rejected the announcement of its nature so that the Son of Man from the dead (8:30; 9: 9).
Perhaps the secret hide its nature is ****d on the spiritual, which is that Christ his Sultan real does not ask for the laurels of time, but walked in humility, even when he reveals the nature, not to be glorified outwardly, but to glorify those who believe in it, and have strongly resurrection or life built working in them. On the other hand, perhaps it was to hide in order to be God's purposes on the crucifixion, the apostle Paul Avecol about the Jews that if they knew what crucified the Lord of glory (1 Cor 2: 8).
Seventh: If this book had the most prominent person of Jesus Christ came as a servant of human teacher does not Balazat and wills, but also the practical love and compassion in the divine force and power, attracts souls to him. The word "knows" Greek "Didesgulwn" in this book more than any another book in the New Testament , Aztakerr this action 15 times, also called Christ a teacher 12 times, not only from the Lord himself (14:14) and his disciples and the masses, but even his resistance Calverisien and Herodians and the Sadducees and the scribes.
Gave us this book a landmark move in every direction, sometimes teaching in the compound and the Temple (1:21; 6: 2; 11: 7; 12:35; 2:39 p.m.), and again towards the crowd (2: 13-14; 6:34; 10: 1), and a third to his disciples (6:30).
In his education did not use the system Balhakhamat, Vibah his disciples a new Rabbinic Khakham or hear him, but living with him in the company and Issaahbunh process.
The main subject of his education is not a set of teachings and commandments as they are present himself to accept , though they did not recognize it really only after the resurrection. He has made himself Kmtalm, and urged them to the company in the nation with him (8:34; 9:31; 10:32 a.m., etc..). This is the subject of education for them, a reward, they accept in their lives Beslipe and pain.
Finally, as a teacher was unique in his power, the Jews as nations have thought that the bitter struggle between the Creator and the forces of evil super-hidden, came Mr. expels evil spirits with authority, creation disinfectant used by the enemy of good, his work centers. We have defeated the forces of evil hidden, and expelled from his creation, but overwhelmed by the Jewish leaders of resistance and Avhamanm, but for being the work of agencies to calculate the forces of evil .
Thus this book in essence is not an offer for the life of the teacher, it is a gospel prevail over the forces of evil and salvation through the creation of its power to enjoy the teacher personally Kgalb and victor!
Eighth: If the Gospel according to Mark, has been characterized abbreviated extreme, but at the same time characterized by checks and clarification, recalled that when the tax collector is the son of Alphaeus (2:14), and Bartimaeus the blind son Timaeus (10:46), and Simon of Cyrene is the father of Alexander and Rufus ( 5:21). When describing the miracle that they satisfy the crowds check Atkoa hundred hundred, of fifty (6: 39-40). Also checked in the Declaration of the feelings of Jesus as one who was aware of his actions to Maina is loving human beings. Disclosed that he shares our emotions and feelings like someone who is close to us too, and says him that compassion (1: 2), Ashfaq (8: 2), and rebuked (1:43), and looked at the young man and I love it (10:21), and embraced the children (9 : 36, 10:16 a.m.).
IX: He was fond of using the expressions: "Time" and "immediately", to put the reader in the same impact that he feels it. Also used the present tense in the narrative of certain events to make them a reality and a constant motion.
Tenth: the remembrance of himself Madztin: the healing of the deaf most complex (7: 31-37), and opening my eyes blind Bethsaida (8: 22-26), and the remembrance of himself, such as the field that grows without being planted by the sower knows how to grow (4:26 - 29).
Its divisions and its *******s
1. Start service 1: 1-13.
2. His service in the Galilee 1:14 - 6: 30.
3. His withdrawal from Galilee, 6:31 - 9: 50.
4. His service in ČíŃíÉ 10.
5. His service in Jerusalem, 11-13.
6. Mr. Pain and resurrection 14-16.
Interpretation of the Gospel of Mark - Introduction
ساهم فى دعم صفحاتنا على الفيس بوكContributed to the support of our pages onFace book
|توقيع : admin
ربنا موجود هو ده شعارنا