Your SEO optimized title
تابعونا عبر تويتر تابعونا عبر فيس بوك

العودة   منتدى الكتاب المقدس الاخباري > منتدى الكتاب المقدس > Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty

إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد
نسخ الرابط
نسخ للمنتديات
أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-01-2014   المشاركة رقم: 1
الصورة الرمزية
الصورة الرمزية admin

التسجيل: Jan 2012
العضوية: 185
العمر: 49
المشاركات: 27,690
بمعدل : 15.99 يوميا
معدل التقييم: 10
نقاط التقييم: 10
admin is on a distinguished road

admin غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:
إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى admin

المنتدى : Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty
Q (25) Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter V Part III

chapter, gospel, interpretation, matthew, part

And. Blessed are the pure in heart

Imitate the Lord of Mercy pregnant filled with love theme, God works in his heart without interruption to open up the internal insight to preview God. Pure heart is the inner spiritual eye that does not see what you see.

"Purity" as it came in the Greek expression refers to the washing and cleansing such as removing dirt from clothing, also means purification, what is good what is bad as a chapter from wheat straw, and purge the army of frightened. They are also used in the sense of pure substance is adulterated, such as providing milk without foreign substance. Thus the heart that bend always at the feet of our Lord Jesus Christ washed always sacred blood Vinqy of all impurity, the Holy Spirit himself has enjoyed in secret Gen. Chrism to guard him, do not leave room for evil thought or poor look to stab it, are not allowed to lust poor that controlled by the clouds ... and so the heart and Atnqy all Achtyakath and feelings and motives do not ask for everything but God alone, Faaaineh through faith in the Holy Spirit dwells in it.

v Nnq to our hearts by faith, in order to Ttneao to that which is not described, any vision for the unforeseen.

v chastity even strive to purify the one who raises the human God, [178].

St. Augustine

v here calls "pure" than they get every virtue, or who do not have any feelings of evil in them, or who live in chastity. It is not something we need to preview God such as the recent virtue. This Paul also says: "Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no one sees the Lord" (Heb. 12:14) [179].

St. John Chrysostom

v This is a very love, this is the end that the full Naseer not destroyed ... as we inspect the God we do not need yet for anything from our actions and our good deeds and desires Achtyakatna and pure. Why ask for it after as long as God is present? Why a full human Ichbah what God did? ...

Already the Lord of glory number Almtoban and causes Ttoibam, saying their actions and Dzaouathm and entitlements without mentioning all of them that he "suffers God", but when you mentioned purity of heart promised preview of God, because the heart Includes eyes that suffer God these eyes talking about the Apostle Paul said: "Lighting the eyes of your hearts "(Eph 1:18). It is now informed by faith, as commensurate with our weaknesses, but in the eternal, Vtstnar preview of God because of their strength: "Therefore ... we Settlers in the flesh, we Mngrbun for the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5: 6-7) . Taking now walk by faith is said to us: "Now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face" (1 Cor 13:12) [180].

St. Augustine

v All that offer the holy books of the divine is not intended only to consider the inner purification, which prevents him from seeing God. As the eye created in order to see this light schedule, even if within strange turbid described the **** and separated from seeing that light, as well as the eye of your heart, they said strained and injured, tended Nour mainland and dared or been able to be seen ... and what clouding purity eye your heart? Lust and greed and sin and global pleasure; all this disturb eye of the heart and closes so blinded and [181].

St. Augustine

Do you inspect the God in stereoscopic?

Parents warn us of thinking in theology in stereoscopic Taaineh physical eye, but it is above all the senses, announces itself in the heart super way, the way in which the heart can endure and that smoothes out like in the glory.

v The Lord has many bricks but no longer inspect God only the pure in heart ... We do not inspect the God somewhere but Naaineh in a pure heart. Do not look for the physical eye, it does not limit the view of not hearing ear, Bouktoath is not known, but which is absent (in the flesh) we see, may be present (in the flesh) does not see it. Not seen all pupils so he said: "I am with you so long and did not know me, Philip?" (John 14: 9) Those who were able to understand what is the width and length and depth and height and know the love of superior knowledge of Christ (Eph 3: 18-19), it sees Christ also sees the Father. Because "we now do not know Christ according to the flesh" (1 Cor. 5:16), but according to the Spirit of God ... Fletrav us and have mercy on us and fill us to the fullness of God so that we can Naaineh [182].

St. Ambrose

v Do not give in to thinking that you will see God face physically, lest Btfkirkm this Thaion physical eyes to see Vtbgeson for physical face of God ... become aware of this is that you say to him sincerely: "You said my heart ... and your face, O Lord, I ask" ... Feltbgesoa Bgulwpkm him.

Bible for God's face and arm and his hands and feet and his throne and footstool talking ... but I do not think he intended to human organs. You want to be the temple of God, Feltksroa this statue fading (ie visualize God in human stereoscopic)! The hand of God intended his strength, and his face is intended to know, and his feet are two solutions, and his throne is that you want ... Yes, because what is the chair of God only place which is inhabited? And where God dwells only in the structure? "Because of God is holy, which temple ye" (1 Cor. 3:17). So watch for the reception of God!

"God is spirit, and those who worship him in spirit and truth should worship" (Jn 4:24). Ark of the Covenant to enter your hearts and fall of Dagon If you would like (1 Samuel 5: 3) [183].

St. Augustine

G. Blessed are the peacemakers

View the pure heart of God does not mean just discover the secrets of God intellectually, but it is entering into the divine life, and enjoy fellowship with God, we work for Jesus any "peace" of being the children of God. St. John Chrysostom says: [Yes has become this is the work of the only son to unite the divided and reconciles strangers [184].] I have invited Mr. "Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9: 6), his gospel is "the gospel of peace" (Eph 6:15) and his kingdom kingdom of "righteousness and peace and joy in the spirit" (Romans 14:17), while the price of this peace effort is His precious blood on the cross.

St. Augustine believes that making peace is not exercised rights pursuant out, but it is blessed by nature children of God in their minds, through inner peace, which falls between spirit and **** by the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus, appears kingdom of heaven is within us.

v Kamal be peace where there is no resistance. The Sons of God's peace-makers, because it should be for the children to imitate their father. They are makers of peace in their minds, as they control their lives movements and girls are the right of any of the mind and spirit, and suppress physical cravings completely, and so the kingdom of God shows them rights shall be so: all that is Sam and Jalil in human-dominated without resistance to other elements Algesdanih ... this should be subject, however, the High element of what is also better, and that is the "right" son of God was born as man can not control the minimum things, what did the same subject who is the greatest of them this is the peace that gives good will, this is human life wise Maker peace! [185]

St. Augustine

v peace is the strength of the Christians: "the peace of God, which surpasses all (understand) the mind" (4: 7). Blessed are the peacemakers, not only to restoring peace between the adversaries, but for those who live in peace within themselves ... it is that there is no peace in my heart what benefit me that others will be at peace?! [186]

v Christ our Lord is peace ... to preserve peace Faihfezna peace in Christ Jesus [187].

St. Jerome

v perfection in peace where everything is acceptable; therefore safety doers are the sons of God, because nothing contrary to God, and the boys to imitate their father.

Vaalo safety in them are the ones who control all the psychological orientation and Akhaddauha mind, any thought and spirit, has Kphawwa curb their cravings adenoids, and became the kingdom of God, where he enrolled everything and started what is toxic in humans and a high order that without common between human and animal, then that Sama in humans, any thought and spirit, is subject to the same higher than, any God.

In fact it is impossible that you control who they dunk, if not subject to anyone who is above you, and that is the peace that God grants him on the ground for people of good will ...

Do you want peace? I do not land you peace, "peace and righteousness embraced" (Psalm 85: 10).

v peace lover not you and a friend; and Mark pure heart, lying to him. Let him rest assured you without bitterness, and hug tortured, and friendship inextricably [188].

St. Augustine

v "Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you" (Jn 14:27). We have given us this legacy, has promised all gifts and rewards that are talked about during peacekeeping. If we are heirs with Christ Flanskn safety, if we are children of God we need to be peacemakers ... as befitting the children of God to be peace-makers, people with heart affectionate, simple to speak, united in love, linked together inextricably linked linking brotherly affection [189].

St. Cyprian

H. Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are you when Aarokm and persecute you and say all evil for My sake.

Rejoice and be exceedingly glad for your reward is great in heaven,

So they persecuted the prophets who were before you. "[10-12].

The blessed filiation through our union with God the only Son of God in the waters of baptism practice work, which is peace, which is offset by the devil resistance raises until the next of kin against us.

It is noted that in the previous Beatitudes Mr. face talk in general, but here Fauge talk in particular to the audience, because the narrow but tolerated by the insured - or sponsor of the parish - Introduction personal gift from God to us.

If Mr. Beatitudes may seal the possibility of expressing any persecution and expulsion were conditioned to receive the heavenly reward that tolerate it, "for righteousness' sake," or, as he says, "for me" It is our righteousness, and that what is said to us from the reproaches be a lie.

Wrote Origen to the Saints Ambrose and Brocktitus and are under trial under persecution raised Maximianus Trax, says to them: [during Mhakmtkma already existing now, I would always Taatzkra those great reward prepared by the Father in heaven for the oppressed and despised them because of righteousness, and for the Son of Man. Afarha Aptahja God and also the joy of the Apostles, and be glad, because they were counted worthy to suffer shame for the name of Christ (Acts 5:41), and if Hartma sad, Fastgitha the spirit of Christ in us, the spirit of sadness to respond and take away the anxiety of Qllbeckma. "Why are you sad, O my soul, why Tzjeenni? Terje Lord, for I give him praise" (Psalm 42: 5), so do not panic our souls, even in front of chairs elimination in the face of swords sharpened to cut our throats, remain our souls saved in the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, we can feel reassured and calm, when we remember that those who are dying flesh, living with God (2 Cor 5: 8) [190].]

When St. John Chrysostom suffered pain and persecution of Avdoxia assisted the clergy themselves wrote from prison to the bishop Qryakos:

[When they were excluded from the city not to worry, but I said to myself: If you would like to Empress Tnfeina, Feltfl, it is "the earth is the Lord!"

Although it would like to Tnscherna, I see, for example, Isaiah!

If she wanted Igraca in the ocean, I think in Greece!

If thrown into the fire, I find the three young men had endured in the furnace!

The placed in front of fierce monsters, mention of Daniel in the lions' den!

The wanted Regmi, the first martyrs Stephen Front!

If asked for my head, Feltfl, the Baptist shines in front of me!

Naked out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I leave the world.

Paul reminds me: if you're after a ground people I'm not a slave to Christ [191].]

St. Cyprian wrote to some confessors tells them: in all these things we are the greatest of Galpin for the one who loved us [192].]

Order Beatitudes

St. John Chrysostom says: [in each instance commandment prepare the way for the subsequent commandment, commandments and all be together like a golden chain offers us. Valmtoada certainly grieves for his sins, and be sad and meek and righteous and merciful, and righteous and merciful person and penitent certainly be a pure heart, like this also make peace. It gets all of these, but preparing for the struggle against the risks, nor confused when it speak evil, potentially distressing experiences is Mahsah [193].]

Speaks St. Augustine [194] in his commentary on the Sermon on the Mount of Beatitudes for each other link, and links between them and the work of the Spirit of the Lord of the seven, as contained in the prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 11: 2-3)..............................................
للمزيد من مواضيعي

الموضوع الأصلي : Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter V Part III     -||-     المصدر : منتدى الكتاب المقدس الاخبارى     -||-     الكاتب : admin

Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter V Part III

ساهم فى دعم صفحاتنا على الفيس بوكContributed to the support of our pages onFace book

توقيع : admin

ربنا موجود هو ده شعارنا

عرض البوم صور admin   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-01-2014   المشاركة رقم: 2

التسجيل: Jul 2012
العضوية: 9976
العمر: 28
المشاركات: 979
بمعدل : 0.63 يوميا
معدل التقييم: 5
نقاط التقييم: 10
ماركوجرجس2010 is on a distinguished road

ماركوجرجس2010 غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : admin المنتدى : Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty

كل الشكر والتقدير لك على الموضوع الرائع .. ...
.. و ثق أننا بانتظار المزيد منك ...
تحياتى ...

موضوع كويس والى الامام دائما
رائع واتمنى لك التوفيق

لاتغير مبادئك ابدا
الانتصار لك دائما
كن قوى

ساهم فى دعم صفحاتنا على الفيس بوكContributed to the support of our pages onFace book

عرض البوم صور ماركوجرجس2010   رد مع اقتباس
إنشاء موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
chapter, gospel, interpretation, matthew, part

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter VII Part III admin Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty 1 03-26-2015 12:34 AM
Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter VI Part IV admin Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty 2 12-04-2014 02:56 PM
Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter VI Part III admin Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty 1 12-04-2014 02:50 PM
Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter VI, Part II admin Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty 1 12-04-2014 02:44 PM
Interpretation of the Gospel of Matthew chapter III, Part II admin Interpretation of the Bible in a new era of Qmus Tadros Jacob Malaty 1 11-30-2014 10:57 PM

Rss  Rss 2.0  Html  Xml  Sitemap  sitemap_1.xml.gz

Bookmark and Share

الساعة الآن 10:27 AM

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional